Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

So I've been asking other quilters from chat groups about blogging.......
many think it is a great way to keep a quilting journal, others say they
have enjoyed the friends they have made and other seem to just enjoy
a daily way to record what is happening in their world.
My daughter-in-law started blogging while living in Melbourne, Australia and still enjoys those
friendships years later.
Well this all appeals to me so in I jump :0)!
I hope to show some of my work, tell you about my little world
here in Pokeytown and get to know more of you in the blogging and
quilting world.

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yay! Welcome to the Land of Blog! It really is a great way to journal your quilts and meet some wonderful people who share a lot of talent!
Regina

Debby Brown said...

congratulations on your new blog!