Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Infinite Variety Three Centuries of Red and White Quilts

 I loved this show so much.

 I have decided to make this red and white quilt called "winding ways"  I have ordered the fabric from Jackie at Canton Villiage Quilt Works  some solid red Kona's called "Cardinal" and "Snow white".  The Marti Michell templates are all set to go.  Now all I have to do is make the time.
This embroidered Red Cross quilt was  used as local fund raiser back in the day and has the name of my home town on it.  I was thrilled to see a bit of local history.













Yes, right there Pokeytown!
 ( Poughkeepsie)  Happy Sewing, Kim

2 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

OMG! If you want to make one of these, which one would you make? Thanks for sharing - Hugs Nat

Nifty Quilts said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing that quilt! How cool to see your home town stitched there.