Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Gwen's Beaver Island Retreat: Meet Susan

Susan is from Michigan not far from our retreat. I enjoyed her quick wit and ready smile.
She was working on a piece with  a printed peacock as the center and going in some really
fun directions with it.  I think it was one of the few asymmetrical pieces being made at the retreat.
I'd love to see how she finished this quilt!

 It was a real pleasure to meet you Susan Panak :0)!

Happy sewing,
Kim

Susan by her worktable and design wall.

Susan's peacock taking shape.

 so nice to meet you :0)

3 comments:

Mary Keasler said...

Hey Kim. Just caught up on your retreat with Gwen. What a mavelous time y'all had. Great to see you and Barb with Gwen having such creative success.

Nat Palaskas said...

I really enjoy meeting the ladies you met at the retreat. What a great idea for you to feature them - Hugs Nat

Susan Panak said...

Thanks for posting our quilts. I am behind in reading your newer posts but I had a great time, especially the wisdom, quilty and otherwise, from others!!!