Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Room with a view

Gwen's retreat was in a great  space with lots of room for everyone to spread out and really work.
The energy in the room with all the creativity going on was nearly palpable!

I had a table up against a window and had a great view  of the lake and also of all the other quilters.  It all was very relaxing while being stimulating for trying new techniques.
I highly recommend this location, and the retreat that Gwen assures us will go on even when
she is not the teacher.  Here are just a few shots in around the room and my view from my sewing machine.   Happy Sewing,  Kim



that is Hale!!!

Hanging planters outside the windows

after the rain

all set up and ready to go


View from my sewing table

Great natural light
view from my sewing space

2 comments:

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

I just read your blogs about the Beaver Island retreat, it looks like you had a lot of fun! I've always wanted to do one of Gwen's retreats, I have several of her books that I love!

Anonymous said...

Things are looking good in your photos and I bet your group has a wonderful time!