Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

So this quilt top is waiting to be quilted . It was done in March after Bonnie posted a "Green in March" challenge, No she was not doing a mystery but you could sew along with others from a free pattern at her web site. So I did :0). I'm very happy with the results so far.
The green and purple plaid shirt under the first block was my inspiration...it is so soft in color and texture and I pulled the rest of the fabrics from my stash to make this quilt. It was very satisfying.

2 comments:

Stephanie Newman said...

Hi Kimberley,
Welcome to blogland! You've been busy making some nice quilt tops, have fun quilting them all:)

Anne Ida said...

Another beautiful quilt! That plaid fabric is wonderful, and perfect in the centre of those stars.

You really have done some lovely interpretations on Bonnie's patterns! This is one of my favorite on her site, and when I have the time... I look forward to seeing your top quilted!