Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween is coming

Table runner for Lily

close up of wool cat machine appliqued to table runner.
Halloween is coming and I wanted to make something for my granddaughter......she loves Halloween as much as her Mom!

Happy sewing, Kim


Nifty Quilts said...

Love that green with the black and orange. Cute cat!

Jeannie said...

Your table runner is wonderful, especially for a little girl with that arching kitty. (Well, for this big girl, too!) Have a beautiful weekend.

Notjustnat said...

Cute! DGD would love that leaping cat - Hugs Nat

Riel Nason said...

Super cute runner. my kids would love the cats. my parents have a black cat called Pepper Shaker that my kids claim as their own. Happy Halloween!!!

Norma Chang said...

Hello Kim,
Love your quilt, love your black cat. I am sure Lily will love it. Happy Halloween.