Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WIP Wednesday 1-30-13

I can't believe it is the end of January!  My goodness where does time go?
I have been working on these blocks for sometime now and look I finally finished all of them!
Now I am collecting ideas for ways to set them, if you have any  ideas feel free to share them with me.  I'm linking up over at   WIP Wednesday, come on over and see what everyone is working on.
Happy Sewing,
Kim


6 inch
blocks


The last red and tan block added to the sow along and now I am finished!


7 comments:

Marit said...

Wow, there are some very intricate little blocks in there! Nice work! I like it when these sampler quilts are set "on point" but that's just one oppinion:)

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

You know I like the red! They are so pretty that no matter how you decide to use them it will be a gorgeous quilt!

Nancy said...

Hi Kim, Your blocks are just wonderful. I really like the colors in both sets but especially the blue and gold ones. I still have several left to do on mine.

julieQ said...

So very beautiful, Kim!! Love the reds you went with...wonderful!

Nifty Quilts said...

Congratulations! It's gorgeous!!

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Wow! All those blocks are quite an accomplishment. It is going to be awesome when it is done.

Barb said...

congratulations!!
I was thinking this morning what about starting with a lighter/darker alternating pattern to start?