Followers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring is in the air

The first day of daylight savings time and only 10 days away from the first day of Spring!

We are having a few signs of Spring and the birds are definitely staking out there
territories to get their families started.

snow drops in bud

I bet they bloom this week

Daffodils pushing up through the snow

Here is a picture of my DH 40 years ago with his professor, Joe Rosson, taking the electric car project for a spin around the campus of Cornell.

3 comments:

Kim Brackett said...

Brrr. I've been sitting on the porch today in short sleeves. The snow is really pretty and I'll be wishing I was there when August comes. :-)

Lurline said...

Pretty flowers on their way. We have just a slight cool breeze so maybe autumn is on its way!
Hugs - Lurline.

Nat Palaskas said...

Welcome spring! Keep warm for only a couple of more weeks. Cute photo of your DH - Hugs Nat