Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just One Slab

Have you heard?

red scraps


Lots of memories in scraps, I'm so grateful I have not lost them to a flood.

It was so much fun to make a slab that I made two :0).
Cheryl Arkison co-author of " Sunday Morning Quilts"
is collecting "slabs" to make quilts for the victims of the Calgary
floods.  Can you imagine losing all you own in a flood?

  All you have to do is make one and mail it  to Cheryl, all the
quilt making will be done in Canada by volunteers.
http://www.naptimequilter.blogspot.com/2013/06/slabs-for.html

I hope you can help by making "just one slab" into a 15.5 inch block.

Happy Sewing, Kim

3 comments:

Nifty Quilts said...

Love your scrappy blocks! Thanks for letting us know about the flood effort.

Pokey said...

I'm sending a couple in pink! I agree, I have much to share and be thankful for not losing everything ~
:-}pokey

Nat Palaskas said...

You have done a lovely job on these slabs. I only heard from my Canadian blogger friend about this - Hugs Nat