Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Orphan block table runner

Cherrywood hand dyed fabrics with wonky stars made at a Gwen Marston retreat.

I kept over lapping the star arms on my first attempt at wonky.
I've got to practice my free motion quilting so I can do something besides this wave line :0)
This little table runner is off to a doll swap partner after we agreed to a runner instead of a doll quilt.

I'm going to link up with Amanda Jean, you should drop by and see all the amazing finishes on her blog :0) on Finish it up Fridays!
Happy Sewing,
Kim

7 comments:

Charlotta said...

Will I see you back next week?

Randy D. said...

Kim, those are great blocks!!!

Barb said...

cute liberated stars. LOve them in the solids.

Nifty Quilts said...

Fun stars, and my goodness that sashing! Great choice. I love your wiggle quilting. It makes a nice all-over texture.

Anonymous said...

Wish I had your patience.

Nat Palaskas said...

These are gorgeous. Love the solid color in them - Hugs Nat

cspoonquilt said...

oooh I love the colors of that runner. A Quilt retreat with Gwenny, what fun!!!! cheers, Claire W.