Followers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Scraps



 Yes, I am finally done making 120 string blocks for my Bonnie Hunter RRCB mystery quilt.......that is a lot of strips!

While digging for "neutral" fabrics to use in the string blocks I found some scraps leftover from making this ABC quilt for my granddaughter ( yes I made it years before I had a grandchild!) well I decided to make some squares........and now yes I have...........
another UFO scrappy project!  We'll see where this one takes me.  Happy sewing.

6 comments:

beth said...

It's always FUN to begin a new project!!!

Nat Palaskas said...

Your string blocks are looking lovely! It's fun to discovered UFOs. I have plenty of them too - Hugs Nat

Gari in AL said...

Great use of leftovers.

Pokey said...

So cool to have all that fun with your stash!

Kim D. said...

Love those 4 patches and your granddaughter quilt is adorable. Have fun with the scraps, looking forward to see what you make.

julieQ said...

I really enjoyed seeing your 16 patches. I am making the mystery too....isn't it fun??