Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tonya's new book

http://bumblebeansinc.blogspot.com/

Tonya's book is being released today.......its all over blogland!
Victoria over at Bumblebeans inspired me to post pictures of quilts and blocks that Tonya has inspired me to make.  I know that is a lot of inspiration........but what can I say there is a ton of talent out there!
Okay you get the idea.......I LOVE making letters....and can''t wait to get my hands on Tonya's book!
Oh by the way..this love block is on the cover of the book :0).
Happy sewing!

12 comments:

Em said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and thank you for playing in my giveaway and finding me so that then I could find you!!!! GOod luck with the giveaway and I love your letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quilts!!!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Hey Kim! They all look so great together!!!
Fun to show all the inspiration!!

beth said...

fun quilts!!! Fun words!!

Clare said...

I love MWA hahaha - brilliant!

Michele Bilyeu said...

Your piecing is fabulous, Kim! A big woo hoo! for getting a block on the cover and thanks so much for coming over and posting a comment on my own
Word Play fun!!

Millie said...

It's so much fun to see everybody's word quilts. I love the Christmas one!

Amy said...

I love them all!!

Nat Palaskas said...

I am getting myself one too!!! Nat

Sujata Shah said...

Kim,
Your quilts are beautiful! I am seeing so much excitement every where i visit.. I can not wait to try some fun myself!

Unknown said...

Kim - these quilts are great - I love the way you are able to work with scraps and make it look great!

Tonya Ricucci said...

ooh wheee you've made some fun quilts. oh that lib amish quilt is just stunning.

Em said...

Kim, I smiled when I received Tonya's book in the mail the other day and saw your block! You must be so tickled! I especially loved how you angled the corners of the "L"...your own little touch!