Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Rhapsody in Bloom

 Rhapsody in Bloom is designed by Doug Leko of
antlerquiltdesign.com   Doug is a high school student who loves to design and teach. His pattern is featured in the
Quiltmaker March /April '11 issue.

  Eight ladies have made this pattern with their own scraps and Quiltmaker has named us the Scrap Squad....you can read more about this pattern and the scrap squad at  link the above.



 My quilt was made from my red, turquoise, black and white scraps.
 Later this week I'll show you what else I have made in this color group.

My Rhapsody in Bloom was quilted by Debby Brown and together we will donate it to Quilts of Valor.
Happy Sewing

4 comments:

Terri said...

Nice quilt! I love the color combo.
Terri

Cheryl Willis said...

I was hoping to see what you had made, a few of the other gals are starting to show their projects. I love your colors, and am pleased that you are donating such a lovely quilt. great job. cw

Victoria said...

Beautiful, and such great colors!

Debby Brown said...

That quilt is truly perfect!