Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Scrap Squad

My first Quiltmaker Scrap Squad quilt: Rhapsody in Bloom designed by Doug Leko.
Here are my quilts made for the Scrap Squad, ( all machine quilted by Debby Brown) you can go and see what the other Scrap Squad members have created too!  Just click on .Quilty Pleasures blog. and have a peek...oh grab some coffee first :0).  Happy Sewing, Kim
Back of "Rhapsody in Bloom".

"Raspberry Dessert" designed by Julie Herman
9-27 update......I'm the featured scrap squad member
on the Quilty Pleasures blog today.


"Spinout" designed by Barbara Cline.


"Linkin' Logs" designed by June Dudley

Back of Linkin' Logs

5 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

all of these are looking great, looks like you did a mighty fine job on the squad this go around. are you signing up for the next one too?

Jeannie said...

Your Rhapsody in Bloom is so striking and beautiful! I love the ways the blue glows and your stitching adds movement. The back is gorgeous as well.

Trudi said...

Wow! Beautiful! I'm blown away by the quilting, just amaising. I'm in love Rhapsody in Bloom, just stunning.

Nat Palaskas said...

They are gorgeous Kim. I love your top one best. Very striking color and quilting is stunning too - Hugs Nat

Nifty Quilts said...

All great! My favorite is "Spinout."