Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tile floors

On the floor  in front of a kiosk

Quilt patterns are everywhere!

this was the only baby block square I could find in the church....was it used to replace a broken HST?

borders and blocks

HST around a design

painted tiles come together to form new patterns

HST forming large squares within squares

combining blocks

An outdoor "quilt" made of tiles

Blue and white favorite!


Notjustnat said...

Wow these tile floors are gorgeous.
Any of them can be quilt blocks indeed. I miss visiting old buildings. I used to do that a lot in Europe, but Australia is a very new country so don't have so much of that yet - Hugs Nat

Nifty Quilts said...

Zowie! I want to make a quilt of them all!

Riel Nason said...

Very, very cool pics! I love the pinwheels with the mosaic background!!

Pokey said...

I love all of them. The top one is a scrappy quilter's dream, but I like the designs on every one of them ~