Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sewing with Bonnie Hunter

Bonnie Hunter

Debby , Bonnie and Kim at "Cathedral Star" workshop joyfully  taught by Bonnie.



I'm in awe of Bonnie Hunter's ability to travel, teach with such enthusiasm, cheer us all on,
look at all our quilts that we brought for show and tell, blog about it all, and still end the day with "now I get to go sew", she couldn't wait to relax and sew in her quiet hotel room.  This must be how she recharges her batteries to do it all again.  Thank You Bonnie it sure was fun!

4 comments:

Nifty Quilts said...

Looks like fun! You get around, girl.

Barb said...

what a fun workshop. Bonnie is amazing and so up beat. I think she'll be at the quilt show I'm going to this weekend.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Glad you two got up to see Bonnie! Bet you all had fun!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I took a class with Bonnie almost 3 years ago and it was fantastic! Glad you got to go! :)