Followers

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival

I decided to enter Amy's Blogger Festival over at Amy's Creative side blog, are you gonna enter too?

I made this adorable little yo yo quilt that is a 7 inch square, it has 100 yo yo's!
I saw the pattern in Miniature Magazine and it was called the 51 cent quilt because
you start with the template that is the size of a 50 cent piece and end up with a yo yo the size
of a penny.  I made it in Christmas fabrics so I could put it on my Christmas tree
with a little teddy bear holding it.

Happy Sewing, Kim

100 yo yo's in a 7 inch square 

each yo yo is the size of a penny

back side

teddy getting cozy

9 comments:

Barb said...

what sweet yo yos and soooo tiny!

Jocelyn said...

This is so cute!!

Brenda said...

fun!

CitricSugar said...

Too cute!! So tiny!

Charlotte said...

wow! those are so tiny!! Enjoy the festival :-)

Randy D. said...

Those are a lot of yo-yos.

Quiltbenaco said...

Bello!
Grazie per la visita!
Ciao

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Oh my! This is adorable and so teeny tiny. Lovely!

Miriam said...

Very cute!!!