Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy 1st day of October

It can either be a table runner or a bed scarf for Lily's bed.
I took a Halloween charm pack and cut the 5 inch squares into quarters, this turned out larger than I first imagined
but I think it is still fun. 

the top of the B says " Happy Halloween Lily"  and the bottom has a spider, on the outside edge
I wrote" Love Grandma"

This letter O has a spider tangling from a spider string

This O has a web and a spider coming down to the web.
In the mail it goes this afternoon :0)

Happy Sewing, Kim
Lily received her bear and runner and is sleeping with the Boo runner :0)
I'm linking up with Amanda Jean's finish it up Friday because not only did I get this done
I got it mailed in time!  

10 comments:

julieQ said...

So cute!! Love your wonderful imagination! Spiderwebs and all!

Debby Brown said...

Unbelievably cute! How did you make the spiderweb? Embroidery? or Quilting?

Anonymous said...

That is so cute, I am sure Lily is going to love it.

Nat Palaskas said...

Happy 1st October to you Kim - Hugs Nat

Randy D. said...

What an adorable little gift! It looks like you've mastered the machine quilting quite well, I'd say! And those little spiders? Fabulous!! Nice job, Kim!!

Barb said...

so cute - happy October!

Shauna said...

Cute!

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PeggyinNO said...

What a great idea! That is sew cute!

Angie said...

I love love love your BOO quilt :D