Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Little Christmas quilts

                              This is one of my very first quilting attempts...I was  so pleased with this little
                             15"x 20" inch quilt in the early 80's and I even hand quilted it!


Kim B said...

What sweet trees!

Trudi said...

Lovely trees, did you foundation piece these?

Kim said...

No Trudi I actually traced these shapes on fabric and hand cut them one by one with scissors!
Imagine my excitement when I learned about rotary cutters and even better when I finally mastered one :0).

Merry Christmas!

Andee said...

I have one of these on my wall too! It was also one of my first attempts in early 90's! I think I made three and a matching pillow. Great minds think alike!

Vicki said...

love your litte quilts. they are such fun.