Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

miniature quilt


                                100  yoyos in this 6 3/4 inch square quilt.  It was a pattern from miniature magazine that
                           used a 50 cent piece as the template with the finished yoyos the size of a penny, the pattern
                           is called the 51 cents quilt :0).  I do not recommend this as your first yoyo project!

                          I had fun showing my small Christmas quilts and getting them out each year to decorate my
                          home is a look back at my quilting history.  I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.            
                                

4 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Merry Christmas!

Debby Brown said...

I was hoping you'd show this one. It's my favorite!!!

Gari in AL said...

If I were going to make a yo-yo quilt, it would have to be a miniture.

Vickie E said...

THAT is awesome...I totally love
yo-yos...