Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lego quilts

my first lego block

musical notes and zebra bits

kids and spiders, stars and flowers

fire engines
I've been watching Tonya  make lego blocks from ugly fabric we all have sent to her.
It's quite fun to send her fabric and see what she does with it.
 I have tons of scraps and ugly fabric too so I decided to jump on board and take
a spin at making a lego block.  Oh goodness it is fun!  Like Lay's potato chips...betcha
can't make just one :0).  Happy Sewing, Kim

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute and a great iSpy type of quilt.

Nifty Quilts said...

Yea! I'm glad to see you're on the band wagon.

Nat Palaskas said...

Looks fantastic Kim, I bet they are more to come! I think simple quilts are the best. Tonya is queen simple quilts, but they look great - Hugs Nat

Tonya Ricucci said...

fantastic!!!! I love the spider and trying to figure out what that purple thingie is and ooh, look over there zebra behinds. I think. hee hee hee

Pokey said...

Your fun prints make it even more appealing to study!
:-}pokey

joe tulips said...

LOVE IT....and addicting! I know what you mean about the Lay's potato chips....and time flies when I am doing this. "what! it is supper time and you think there should be food cooking?"

Helen said...

I simply must do one of these. I have an attic full of uglies from the seventies. I mean REALLY ugly. I will have to cut the pieces dime-size to minimize their ugliness

Lynda said...

Scrap quilts are so fabulous, and this is defintely one of the fabulous-ist!