Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

"Linkin' Logs"

This was a fun and fast pattern to make, I really enjoyed it!  Find out more about it at the Quiltmaker Magazine blog called Quilty Pleasures.  Happy sewing, Kim



I'm using this old post to add to finish it up Friday over at Crazy Mom Quilts because it got mailed this week  to my NEW great niece!  I tucked in a copy of the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" to go with her new quilt!
Welcome to the world Avery!  Love, Auntie Kim


close up of quilting by Debby Brown

7 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

What a clever lady you are Kim, it looks complicated. Love the color - Hugs
Nat

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

HOW sweet this turned out :)

Rachaeldaisy said...

What a great pattern for the Hungry Caterpiller fabric. It looks tricky!

Em said...

Smiled big when I saw the caterpillars. What a playful quilt and the quilting on bottom pic is very very fun!!!!!! Love the different designs.

Pieces of Cotton said...

I love quilt designs like that - that look complicated, but aren't all that hard. You did a great job on yours!

Nicole said...

Wow! That quilting is fantastic! Love it.

Heather said...

It's adorable! And that was one of my kids' very favorite books when they were little. I love it!