Followers

Monday, May 20, 2013

Up to date on the sew along

I got all my pinwheels blocks in place, since all the edges are bias I had to be careful not
to stretch them or pull them out of shape.  Do you think the medallion police will get me for having my vase off center?  UH OH.
Even though I don't have a design wall yet I linked up over at Design Wall Monday why not come have a peek at all the projects :0).

Lori is having a linky party if you want to stop by and see the how the other medallions are coming along.

Happy Sewing,
Kim

Randy and Lori sew along blocks.

10 comments:

Nifty Quilts said...

Love this. Your off-center vase gives it even more charm.

julieQ said...

OH so pretty!! I love the colors you have chosen...the vase is right exactly perfect!

Angie in SoCal said...

Love it! I didn't even notice the vase was off center until you mentioned it - so don't think it a problem at all!

Anonymous said...

Love it, just gorgeous.

Nat Palaskas said...

Haha, I fired my quilt police long ago! You've put personal touch onto the block - Hugs Nat

Chris said...

Quilt police? Good thing I don't listen to them or I would never get anything done. Your block is lovely.

Vivian said...

The fabrics and colors in your medallion sew-along are lovely! I'm ready to sew my pinwheels to go around my center, and I'll definitely try Lori's method. I was glad to read that the method worked well for you.

Lori said...

Isn't it the cutest?! I love it!! If the off centerness of your basket bothers you, you could always add your initials or a fallen leaf to the lower corner.

Anonymous said...

Your granddaughter is so cute. Such a beautiful young lady. Thanks for sharing.

Nana said...

Love your bright colors...they make the vase dance!