Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wine bottle cover

We are going out to a friends birthday party tonight, now I always know what to take
as a hostess gift for a woman but men are a little more puzzling to me.  Last night I whipped
this up for the party :0) to cover a delightful bottle of wine from Chile.  Happy Birthday Richard!

Okay so it isn't a finished quilt but it is a project I finished this week so I am linking up with Amanda Jean :0)!

Happy Sewing, Kim
recycled  shirt

with a hand made mini-tie to close the shirt around the bottle :0)

6 comments:

Nifty Quilts said...

How cute! Really innovative use of a recycled shirt!

beth said...

super cute!

Nat Palaskas said...

That looks great Kim. I love recycled. I'm glad you already make some friends in your new neighborhood - Hugs Nat

Leila said...

too cute!

Shauna said...

What a great idea! I think that definitely constitutes a finish worth blogging about.

Pokey said...

Very neat idea-- I agree with you, sometimes coming up with a man's gift is a bit challenging. I bet he liked it ~
:-}pokey