Followers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

15 minutes

Made fabric from my Gwen retreat plus the HST
HST's in cherrywood fabrics  put together with my cut up made fabrics =
15 minutes challenge over at Victoria's
machine quilted with silk variegated thread.

Happy Sewing, Kim
I'm going to link up with Amanda Jean for Finish it up Friday but you should pop over and look at her king sized scrappy quilt she just finished!  Then of course  stay and have a look at all the new projects done from her link up, get a cup of coffee and enjoy the show :0).

8 comments:

beth said...

Gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

Oh I love it! The quilting is wonderful.

Nat Palaskas said...

Love your made fabric. I need some solids in my stash! Hugs Nat

Brenda said...

wow! it looks really great!

Margaret said...

Love the HSTs with the made fabric border with the variegated thread ... beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative.

Nifty Quilts said...

Love these! You're looking very modern.

Cathy Tomm said...

So cute. I just love the fabrics.