Followers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stop!

Does this ever happen to you?
You see a block and a challenge and must stop everything and
try the block?  Well this one caught me just like that!  You have
to check out this Christmas countdown series over at Temeculaquilt co
for a unique way to make this tiny star!  What fun :0)
Stop everything and give it a try.   Happy Sewing, Kim

This little star will finish at 2 inches

Made with squares without any waste!
Some weeks this is all you can get done!  So I am linking up over at Amanda Jean's to show off
my two blocks completed :0),  Happy Sewing, Kim

9 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

Looking charming Kim. I follow Temeculaquilt will go and check it out now, thanks - Hugs Nat

Miriam said...

I love your little stars!

...ohh this has happened to me a few times!! Lol

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

WOW -- you go girl! I don't think I have the patience for such a tiny block. You did a fantastic job and I love both of your fabrics. What is that white with the little gold star ? New or old ? Pretty... Karen on Keuka

Sarah Martin said...

Oh. Damn. Those are cute.
I see what you mean about Stop lol
I'm going to go cut those little pieces out now and make a few!
Thanks, Kim!

Randy D. said...

I'm going to do those. You neglected to mention that they finish at a whopping 3" !!

Love your fabric, as always!

Barb said...

what wee tiny star blocks! wonderful!

julieQ said...

I am doing these too, and I just love the technique!!

Quilter Kathy said...

I know right?!?! They are too adorable to resist!

Pokey said...

Sew cute! I haven't made one yet, but I love Temecula Q. Co's projects, just like you!
hugs, pokey