Followers

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Doll quilt

G is for Gillian :0), my friends little Granddaughter.

One snuggled baby doll :0).

 Amanda Jean has a cute tutorial for this tiny pillow and more for doll quilts.
Sometimes I just want to make a tiny project and these are perfect for that!
Happy Sewing,
Kim
Well I didn't get anything else finished up this week so I'll share this over at Finish it up Friday
with Amanda Jean.  Of course I'd like to be an artist like the girls showing  their amazing work over
at Nina Marie blog, well maybe someday .
Have a good weekend and Happy Sewing,
Kim

8 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

Adorable quilt. I made those little stars, but will use them for Christmas tags - Hugs Nat

beth said...

cute. cute.

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Adorable...

Lana said...

That is so cute! That little baby will stay nice and warm!

Quilt Rat said...

What a wonderful gift!

SarahZ said...

Sew sweet!

Randy D. said...

VERY very cute!

Renee said...

Such a cute pillow to go with with quilt! I will have to do that next time I am gifting a doll quilt.