Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Friendship

Have you met a special friend online from your quilting community?  I've met many but none as sweet at my friend POKEY :0).  I think she looked me up years ago because we both have POKEY in our blog names, but ever since then we have been emailing and blog visiting nearly every week.
Yesterday I received a surprise quilty gift!  Now how did she get so much love in one little box?
Thank you so much Pokey for making my day and sending all these terrific treats. 

Now how is this for a nice surprise?


beautiful charm squares  from the " Friendship" collection

Look at this adorable chicken pincushion complete with button eyes from her moms button box.

And some great pieces of red to use in my 6 inch blocks!

4 comments:

Pokey said...

You are loved and appreciated!
:-}pokey

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

How sweet! What a wonderful surprise. Blogging friends are the best!

beth said...

Very sweet indeed! ;)

Nat Palaskas said...

You are a lovely friend yourself Kim! What goodies you got, enjoy them...