Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Meet Jolene

Jolene is from Michigan not far from our retreat.  I just love her smile, we had lots of laughs together.
She came to the retreat with a little piece of art from her granddaughter which she decided
to use as the center of her medallion quilt.  Here is the start of Jolene's quilt, isn't  it
so cute and colorful ?  That is just Jolene in a nutshell :cute and so fun, sadly she had to
leave early because of her back pain.   I hope you are feeling better Jolene.
 Happy Sewing, Kim

Love the look of these solids

Jolene is not much taller than 5 feet :0)

Jolene and me in the book signing line......how fun!

6 comments:

Linda in NC said...

Hi, Kim! It's fun to see your recap of our week at BIQR. What fun! Looking forward to seeing the rest....

Nifty Quilts said...

Love that little quilt!! Hooray Jolene!

Nifty Quilts said...

Love that little quilt!! Hooray Jolene!

Nifty Quilts said...

Love that little quilt!! Hooray Jolene!

Jo said...

Hi Kim; how nice of you to put me and my little 'work in progress' on your blog. It was such a fun time and so nice to meet some really great new people. Hope I can make it next year; hopefully with a better back!

Susan Panak said...

Jolene was fantastic. She is a very talented quilter as well as thread artist! She gave me a mini-needleturn applique tutoring session (bad back and all). I am just about ready to start needleturning pumpkin appliques onto a table covering!