Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Peppermint candies quilt

I hope you can see what a difference beautiful quilting makes
quilted by Debby Brown

A nice swirl
more quilting detail
I finished binding this quilt recently even though it was pieced back in Nov. for my Quiltmaker "Scrap Squad" assignment.   Debby Brown did a beautiful job quilting it for me.

Happy Sewing,
Kim

I've linked up with Crazy Mom Quilts on finish it up Friday, go have a look at some more finishes :0)
machine binding ( back)

6 comments:

Pokey said...

Debi's quilting only enhanced the motion happening on your sweetly pieced quilt. Won't you love pulling this one out at Christmas??
:-}pokey

Vicki W said...

What a pretty quilt!

beth said...

Wow! It's a beauty!

Terri said...

Yummy! I love how it looks indoors... almost a different quilt. I guess the lighting and angle make all the difference. Good Job!
Hugs!

Trudi said...

Beutiful indeed!

Bonnie said...

What a fun Christmas quilt.