Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Design Wall Monday

scraps made into  zigzag

Zigzag mixed with squares
These are left over fabrics from making this little alphabet quilt quite some time ago.  I kept most of the pairings of colors together from the original little quilt I made.  I used to receive a fabric collection from Keepsake quilting every month with 9" by 42" cuts....or a 1/4 yard cut.
I still have tons of these fabric yet uncut but I am trying to use them up.

So here is what is on my design wall today, go and see what everyone else has on their design wall over at Judy's.

Happy Sewing, Kim

6 comments:

swooze said...

Seeing the units at the top has opened my eyes to some scrappy possibilities. Thanks!

Nifty Quilts said...

COOL! I love it!!

Debby Brown said...

It's gonna be another fun quilt!

Barb said...

super fun! I like the mixed up setting, very gees bend/african in mood - cool

Kats Studio said...

That is definitely a scrappy quilt. Love it. I also like the Shakespeare in the Park quilt.

kwiltnkats said...

Sure hope no one turns on your ceiling fan, opens a window on a windy day, or closes a door too swiftly. Those pieces don't look sewn down quite yet. Like what I see so far especially that solid green in the first photo. Sandi